Wednesday 28 October 2009

MY ALIBI RELIES UPON.....


Travel Companion No. 1:




Mister Naomi Murray:
















- Just turned 30 and has "rotting eggs."

- Excited about going to Colombia because "It's so dangerous."

- Once kept a heavy breather on the phone for so long that he hung up on her.

- Has a fetish for small dogs.

- Is the first person I would call if I was in real trouble, because it would more than likely be her fault.

Travel Companion No. 2:

Lady Julie Galbraith:














- Appears way more sensible than she actually is.

- Comes from a family of 11 children, as a result bombs could go off around her without her even flinching. Let's hope we don't test that one.

- Drank 16 pints of Guinness one St. Patricks Day and collapsed on her 17th (see, doesn't look the type, does she?)

- Can't swim, so will be easy to drown if she pisses me off.

- Like me, never knows when to go home.

- Contrary to the first point above, is being relied upon to be the 'sensible one.'

Me:














- Once described as 'mentally ill' by a man who was 23 years on death row.

- Been known to sleepwalk naked (outside). Naomi is particularly excited about this one.

- "Borderline arrogant" apparently.

- Amazing at everything.

- Birthday celebrated on the wrong day for 8 years by parents.

- Once cheated in maths exam and still only got 18%.

- Excited about Peru and Bolivia mostly, but no idea why.

“Who will be the organised one out of the three of you?”

I hate this question, because the answer worries me. None of us even realised that we had booked to go to South America at the start of the rainy season. Someone brought this to my attention and when I told my travel companions this is what it went like….

Niamh to Naomi: “We’re traveling during the rainy season.”
Naomi to Niamh: “Fuck, I hate the rain!”

Niamh to Julie: “We’re traveling during the rainy season.”
Julie to Niamh: “Shit! We’ll have to change our plans”
Niamh to Julie: “What plans?”
Julie to Niamh: “Oh yeah! Ha ha.”

Ladies and Gentlemen, I think we’re in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment